Office Manager & Executive Assistant/ Hedge Fund/ 35-45k
$35000 - 45000 / month
Central and Western District
10 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a successful capital firm (hedge fund) based in Hong Kong, making long-term, concentrated investments in small or medium sized companies.
- Providing full secretarial support to COO and MD, including business and personal matters.
- Organizing and coordinating travel, accommodation arrangements for executive's business trips.
- Maintaining and organizing executive's calendars and contact list, scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Organizing company activities/annual dinner/team building.
- Responsible for office daily operation
- Responsible to connect with vendors/suppliers/building management.
- Handling other ad-hoc projects
- Native in Cantonese, very fluent or nearly native in English is a MUST
- At least 5 years of work experience and with prior experience in related positions
- Preferably from buyside organizations and ideally have hospitality background
- Very smart, good communication skills, cheerful and hard working
- With outstanding problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and handle work pressure
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Interested in applying? We're interested in hearing from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300