Executive Assistant/ US Hedge Fund/ 40-50k
HK$40,000.00 - HK$50,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
9 August 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a private investment firm based in the US specializes in private equity, venture capital, credit, public equity, impact investing, life sciences and real estate. They invest across a range of industry sectors and geographic regions. As of 2018, the firm managed more than $105 billion of investor capital.
- Providing full secretarial support to MD and his team of 5-6 ppl.
- Organizing and coordinating travel, accommodation arrangements for the executive's business trips.
- Maintaining and organizing executive's calendars and contact list, scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Organizing company activities/annual dinner/team building.
- Responsible for office daily operation
- Responsible to connect with vendors/suppliers/building management.
- Handling other ad-hoc projects
- Native in Cantonese, very fluent in English and Mandarin.
- At least 5 years of work experience and with prior experience in related positions
- Preferably from banking.
- Very smart, good communication skills, cheerful and hard working
- With outstanding problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and handle work pressure
- Bachelor degree holder.
Interested in applying? We're interested in hearing from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300