Office Manager, Hedge Fund, 30-40k
HKD30000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
3 April 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a small Hong Kong based Investment Firm, with around 8 to 10 people in the office. Located in Central, they are looking for someone who speaks excellent English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an advantage).
This candidate will look after basic office administration, including liaising with vendors, IT support and administration policies, while also overseeing book keeping, liaising with audit firms on monthly FRR reports, cash management, liaising with SFC and acting as a Compliance Officer in dealing with external lawyers.
Ideally, they want someone who has previously experience in these areas.
- Accounting and finance, including book-keeping and preparation of management accounts
- Liaison with external auditor firm for preparation of monthly FRR reports for submission to the HK SFC, and also for annual audit
- Cash management and liaison with banks, including handling accounts payable and receivable
- Liaison and negotiation with all external suppliers including landlord, travel agents, office supplies, insurance & MPF etc
- HR and payroll
- Acting as compliance officer for HK SFC purposes, including any liaison with the SFC and with our external lawyers on regulatory matters
- Preparation of regular investment reports for transactions that we are managing
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience gained in Hedge Funds / other related buyside organisations
- Good command of written Chinese and English and fluency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- A good team player
- Strong analytical mind and creative thinking
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving, negotiation and presentation skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300