Office Manager, HKD30-35k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 12 April 2017
Our client is an alternative investment asset management, based in Asia, and they are looking for an Office Manager / Executive Assistant to look after the office, as well as conduct book keeping, expenses and financial statements (25% of the time). The role has very good working hours and candidates must be okay with small office.
- Undertaking a range of functions to make sure the administration activities within the company operate smoothly.
- Conducting the clerical functions of human resources, accounting and compliance. Maintaining office property, facilities and records.
- Performing the above functions at various levels allied with the requirements and the policies of the company.
- Providing day-to-day on-going administrative support
- Providing secretarial / executive services for committees and management
- Developing an effective record keeping system
- Coordinating service providers / vendors and communicating with landlord and subtenant; and
- Building and maintaining internal/external networking relationships to further develop efficiency corporate communications
- Coordinating meeting room usages, including facilities, reservations and reception functions
- Provide and maintain business premises and other facilities
- Answer telephone enquiries, convey messages to relevant parties, attend to visitors and assist other staff in the company with their enquiries
- Keeping expenses and payments record for monthly reporting and accounting general ledgers
- Handling accounting duties to fulfill FRR, LC and Audit requirements
- Organize internal meeting and prepare Minutes
- Performing book keeping entries, reconcile with management accounts, preparing the payments
- Maintaining staff attendance records, leave records and report to Head of HR
- Administering pay rolls records
- Maintaining budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management
- MPF administration and performance management activities
- Process employee monthly expense claims
- Organize travel arrangements
- Apply various type of travelling visas for the executive and relevant parties
- Accommodation arrangements for the expatriate staff
- Reviewing insurance policy, including medical insurance, office insurance & employee's compensation insurance, apartment insurance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Basic knowledge of SFO
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent organization skills
- Good personal computer skills and proficient in using software commonly employed in an office environment;
- Ability to work for a group of people, long hours of work may be required
- Bachelor degree is an advantage
- Preferably working experience in legal, banking and/or finance industry
- 5 - 10 years working experience in executive secretarial / office managers' position
- Supervisor experience
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road