Office Manager - HKD40k
$40000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
10 October 2018
Banking and financial services
Our is a leading venture capital firm, Chinese based, focused on growth stage internet company investments. Founders are from well established organisations and investment professionals with strong reputations and track record in the industry with over USD1 billion in AUM.
This role requires someone with excellent Mandarin and English communication skills. Overseeing the office, this role will cover all aspects of administration and work closely with the Partners and Senior Management. Office is located in Central, Hong Kong.
- Title: Office Manager and Executive Assistant
- Organise and coordinate meetings and travel schedules, calendars and itineraries, flight accommodations and visa for an Investment Partner
- Organise company events e.g. AGN, Investor Meetings, CEO Meetings and company offsite events
- Handle office administration
- Secretarial support to management, handle documents and correspondences, filing, database maintenance, expenses and reimbursements
- Ad Hoc matters (relocation, renovation, inventory supplies, etc.)
- Good communication skills, cheerful, hardworking
- Mandarin and English (Native Mandarin speaker will be an advantage)
- Chinese and English word processing
- 1-5 years of work experience and prior experience in related positions or hospitality industry will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills and can do attitude
- Able to multi task and handle work under pressure
- Bachelors degree holder
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300