Office Manager, HKD50-60k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 February 2017
Our client is a well-established, international organisation that offers services across insurance and investments, with presence in America, Europe and throughout Asia Pacific.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office and be the go-to person for all administrative matters
- Assist with the setup of the office and establishment of administrative processes and systems.
- Manage international and domestic travel arrangements and collate travel itineraries.
- Co-ordinate internal and external meetings with business partners and clients.
- Manage client experience of the office.
- Assist with the preparation and printing of meeting materials and other documents.
- Generate expense and medical claim form submissions.
- Provide support on office tasks such as IT administrative co-ordination, setting up of meeting rooms, accepting deliveries, answering incoming calls, placing orders for office supplies and catering.
- 8+ years of administrative experience as an Office Manager or Office Assistant.
- 8+ years of previous PA/EA experience at a senior level within the financial services sector or other similar corporate background.
- Experience in travel planning across multiple cities and many meetings per travel day.
- Extremely well-organized and able to multi-task, juggle workloads and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience in working with office and clients in multiple time zones (eg. US, Europe and Asia-Pacific)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a confident and polite telephone manner.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A friendly and energetic personality who can perform under pressure and keep pace with a busy team.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road