Office Manager, HKD50-60k
$50000 - 60000 / month
Central and Western District
September 11, 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is an Investment Management firm incorporated Hong Kong and licensed with the SFC. Having covered Asia markets for over 15 years, working closely with companies in a variety of industries such as chemicals, oil & gas, retail, utilities, food & beverage, transportation, professional services, etc. They have developed a proprietary worldwide platform that covers deal sourcing, due diligence, structuring and exits.
- Expertise in alternative asset management,
- Sophisticated knowledge in complex M&A, restructuring, reorganization for corporate and government on a global scale;
- Industry knowledge and experience such as energy, healthcare, real estate, financial services, technology, telecommunications, agriculture, transportation, etc.;
- Financial expertise from a team of experienced professionals with auditing and forensic accounting backgrounds; and
- International experience, relationships and networks, including large international institutional investors who support us by leveraging their extensive global network.
The role itself, they are looking for an Office Manager who is open to learning new things, as the role will be quite broad, covering a little bit of onboarding, events, facility management, pantry and inventory supplies, dealing with vendors and office relocation if need be.
Provide a high level of administrative support:
- Office management
- Assist investment professionals in providing general secretarial and administrative support including T&E reimbursements
- Arrange and coordinate travel and meeting schedule
- Oversee general day-to-day operations of the office.
- Maintain and manage outside vendor services to support Hong Kong Operations
- Deliver quality administration services and provide proactive support to the business units and internal users
- Prepare and monitor departmental budget for general office administrative services and expenses from senior management
- Update business contact database
- Support on firm wide events such as conferences, trainings and retreat etc.
- Event budget planning- prepare and present budgets as well as manage to them.
- Develops, implements, promotes and monitors programs that promote diversity and inclusion
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- More than 10-15 years of assistant or relevant experience with multinational firms
- Outstanding communication skills spoken and written in both English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Competent command over software application (MS word, excel, power point etc.)
- Positive team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Diligence and flexibility on working hours when required
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.