Office Manager, Shipping Company, HKD50k
HK$50,000.00 - HK$50,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
18 July 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a Global Shipping Organisation, with offices in 14 countries globally. Established more than 25 years ago, it is one of the world's largest independent shipbroking groups, and has businesses across sale and purchase, chartering, research and valuation services.
They have an Office Manager role, reporting to the Managing Director and Group Finance Director. Covering 3 business lines in HK and two chartering business lines, the role will handle HR, Payroll, Cash Management, MPF, Receipts and Administration matters for an office of around 20-30 people in HK. The successful candidate will directly send cash reports to the Group FD and will handle a lot of confidential matters.
Admin duties will involve arranging flights and travel for staff travelling, liaising with travel agencies, overseeing corporate credit cards, onboarding and offboarding, company inventory and pantry supplies, and other matters.
The role needs someone with excellent English and Cantonese language skills, with Mandarin being a bonus.
- Minimum of 10 years with solid working experience in office administration field
- Experience in a similar modelled business, brokering, agency, services will be useful but not essential.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A good team player, fast learner with good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Responsible, well-organized, detail-oriented
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300