Officer (Regulatory reporting) - Leading Commercial Bank
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 03 February 2017
A well establish commercial bank is looking for a HKMA reporting officer to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for the financial reporting and HKMA returns
- Monitor and review accounting entries for month and quarter end closing
- Resolve the accounting issues and assist on ad hoc projects
- Prepare financial statements of the company, including liaising with internal and external auditors
- Participate in new system launch and UAT relating to regulatory reporting
- Assist in various ad hoc assignments when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA qualified holder is a must
- At least 2 years relevant experience in financial reporting field within the banking industry
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road