Operational Risk Analyst, 30-40k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 12 October 2017
Our client is a leading fund admin company globally. Due to expansion, they are now looking for an Operational Risk Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Assist management team in the identification, assessment and mitigation of risk inherent in the business line or any of its products or services.
- Lead the ongoing investigation, assessment and resolution of risk issues that arise within Investor.
- Conduct detailed research, review and investigation to assist with the completion of deliverables that arise with respect to various management committees.
- Manage the completion of deliverables such as ongoing analysis and reporting of errors and omissions and internal audit findings
- Administer the completion of risk and control self assessments across Investor Services by ensuring timely completion according to established policies and procedures.
- Perform various risk and control oversight responsibilities specifically as related to FX
- University Degree holder
- At least 3 years' experience of related risk, analytical, project management or business conversion experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of global custody operations and/or fund accounting.
- Exceptional client service skills, business acumen and professionalism.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Business travel within Asia is required
- Mandarin at business level is a must
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,