Operational Risk AVP (Chinese Investment Bank)
HKD60000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
12 March 2019
Banking and financial services
My Client is one of the leading Chinese Investment banks in HK and they are looking to hire an AVP, Operational Risk.
- Maintain risk management policies and procedures.
- Conduct Risk and Control Assessment to identify, assess, mitigate and monitor key operational risks and the level of internal controls.
- Monitor and report operational risk incidents and review the adequacy and effectiveness of the mitigating actions.
- University graduate or above in Risk Management, Finance and Accounting or related discipline.
- Strong analytical and good interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and communication skills in Putonghua, English and Chinese
- At least 5 years experience in operational risk management
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300