Operations Analyst, Hedge Fund, 30-40k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 18 October 2017
Our client is a leading hedge fund in a Hong Kong market. Due to expansion, they are now looking for an Operations Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Handle front to back fund operations including middle office on fund investment and discretionary accounts
- Familiar with the statutory requirements and legal obligation to the fund investment business
- Attend fund administrator meetings and conference calls to discuss issues and business environment
- Process & review corporate actions booking to ensure position captured properly
- Perform fail trade management
- Manage the trade booking on various asset classes
- Assisting traders with trade queries, exchange information, prime brokerage correspondences
- University Degree holder or above
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in hedge fund or investment banking
- Have solid product knowledge in Fixed Income, Equity, OTC options..
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proven involvement in process efficiency initiatives preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as well
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,