Operations VP, Securities, HKD60-80
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 30 June 2017
Our client is a well-managed and reputable Chinese Securities firm, listed on both the Shanghai Stock and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. With an AUM that is ranked within the top 3 in China, they aim to become a leading integrated financial group which has a profound impact in Asia-Pacific Market with strong local advantages and a global vision. Our client is looking for a VP level Operations candidate, to lead the Operations team and facilitate on Equity, Futures and ECM back office matters.
- Facilitate Equity, Futures, ECM back office settlement
- Complete automation of trade file, trade instruction and trade confirms initiatives.
- Trades Reconciliations, Settlements & Positions Reconciliations.
- Margin Monitoring, Trades Closing Out of Position Netting, and Margin Netting,
- Account Opening and Maintenances.
- Corporate Action and Event Management.
- Identification and escalation of control-related issues, develop and maintain procedures/solutions to close gaps.
- Interacting with other internal support areas such as Finance, Risk, Compliance, Legal and Internal Audit.
- University degree in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline.
- CFA or CPA qualification is an advantage.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in fund accounting, fund operations and administration.
- Deep knowledge of the whole securities investment operations workflow
- Knowledge of unit trust / mutual fund accounting / valuation /mutual recognition
- Strong understanding of financial instruments such as equities, futures, ECM.
- Sufficient management or supervisory experience
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Able to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team
- Able to read/write and speak Chinese (including Mandarin) is required
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,