PA/EA/Admin Assistant/Receptionist, Banking Firm, 18-22k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 09 November 2017
Our client is a global top banking firm with international culture, which offers compensation plan and a stable working environment. They are now currently looking for several admin positions such as PA/EA/Admin Assistant/Receptionist to join their company.
- Responsible to reception duties including handling phone calls, greeting guests, mailing & courier, meeting room booking, etc.
- Arrange conference room reservations and scheduling
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Scheduling of meetings, flight and hotels booking, filing of company documents, expense claim, daily office management tasks
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by seniors
- Diploma or above with at least 2 years' experience;
- Proficiency with MS Office and Chinese word processing;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a must;
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work in a fast paced environment;
- Immediately available preferred.
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,