Payment Project Manager 1 year contract rolling (60K-70K)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 22 September 2017
Great opportunity for strong business growth with a leading financial institution in Hong Kong, urgently looking for a Project Manager for a payment system implementation.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and deploy payment system projects to support group strategic initiatives, regulatory and compliance.
- Ensure the benefits articulated in the business case are realized within outlined timescales.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders and migrate payment system for APAC to new data center in Hong Kong.
- Manage scope, resources and budget, derive progress reports and resolved issues to mitigate risk across projects.
- Play a key role in ensuring robust and effective change management processes.
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
- Execute appropriate project governance and controls including reporting.
In order to be qualified for this role, you will have the following:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience of managing sizable projects cross country and cross functional business engagements.
- Have a proven track record of achieving change and realizing benefits within a complex organization.
- Strong experience in initiating and managing multiple projects.
- Strong team leading experience.
- Worked extensively on payment systems previously.
- Fluent verbal communication in Cantonese as well as written and spoken English.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,