Payroll Specialist-contract to permanent $18-20k HKD
$216000 - 264000 / month
Central and Western District
24 November 2017
Finance and accounting
A Multi-national company is urgently looking for a Payroll Specialist who can work independently to join their Hong Kong Office.
- Coordinate with payroll team to maintain accurate payroll records.
- Ensure proper and accurate payroll calculations.
- Resolve discrepancies and issues, process manual checks, off cycle payrolls, garnishments and bonus awards.
- Assist employees with questions and problems related to payroll.
- Maintain integrity of payroll data by conducting audits to ensure accuracy.
- Timesheet management and collation of payroll information.
- Must have 1-2 years of payroll administration experience.
- Must have strong communications skills with the capability of communicating with all levels of employees.
- Proficiency in both Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Ability to prioritize challenging demands, work independently and manage time effectively.
- Possess a high level of integrity and the demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
- Must be detail oriented, possess strong planning and organizing skills, ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Immediate availability is preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.