Pension system consultant-12 Mths rolling-$45-$75K
$45000 - 46000 / month
Central and Western District
22 October 2018
A Systems Consultant working within the Lead Systems Consulting (LSC) team. The LSC team are responsible for the installation of new clients to the Pension Administration system from other pension administration systems, and then the ongoing maintenance of the scheme system data to support the administration model. The team are skilled in data analysis, due diligence and data mapping to the Pension Administration system.
The LSC team work with the Client and Administration Managers to deliver system solutions including the following:
- Scheme configuration to support benefit basis, extracts, workflow and member self service via the web.
- Interface configuration for incoming and outgoing files from Client HR and payroll systems
- Changes to investment options, including fund and platform changes, bulk switch and lifestyle profiles
- Changes to scheme design due to client led change programmes, including salary sacrifice, acquisitions, redundancy programmes
- Changes to scheme design due to legislative changes
- Bespoke reports
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University Degree with 5-7 years of experience in Project Management, Pensions Operations and Business Analysis
- Experience of working with pension administration systems.
- Hands on experience of data analysis / implementation, ideally within pensions administration.
- Able to learn quickly and assimilate standard DC functionality of Pensions administration systems.
- Good working knowledge of SQL.
- English fluency a must. Cantonese preferred
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300