Personal Assistant, Asset Management, 40k
$40000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
20 November 2018
Jobs at Robert Half
Our client is one of Asia's leading Retail Asset Managers and one of the world's largest Insurance firms. Based in Central, HK, the role will directly support the Chairman and his Business Partner on diary and calendar management, liaising with other senior officials, handling expenses, presentations, seminars and arranging travel logistics.
- Support the Chairman (Regional Office) daily schedule, meeting arrangement, travel arrangement and expanses claim
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agenda, minutes, as well as meeting and presentation materials
- Extend support and assistance to the team to ensure they focus their time and effort on their key roles / objectives by relieving them from administrative and logistical organisational matters.
- To build and maintain relationships with the network of secretaries in PCA and country businesses
- Liaise with secretaries with external stakeholders such as business leaders, multilateral organisations, local and foreign governments and regulators, to facilitate communication and work flow.
- To provide support and back up to the Executive Secretaries
- Arrange the booking of conference rooms, transport, and restaurants
- Monitoring and responding to post and/or emails, prioritising correspondence and using initiative to route emails to the appropriate individuals for action
- Preparing documents and presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Document management including filing and archiving
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Education in a Secretarial of office administration course
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proven experience of providing confidential Executive support to Senior Management in Multi - National environment.
- Excellent time management skills, highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Extremely organized and detail orientated
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300