Personal Assistant, Fundhouse, 20-30k
$20000 - 30000 / month
Central and Western District
September 11, 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a family office Fundhouse based in Hong Kong, officiated located in Central. The firm's main investment focus is in real estates, private equity funds and direct investment. This is a role which supports the office on Executive Assistant duties (whole office is around 10-20 people) and administration; mainly on travel arrangements, calendar, meetings. Mandarin is a must.
- Managing the director's calendar, meetings, calls
- Making travel arrangements for the operations team
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agenda, minutes, as well as meeting and presentation materials.
- General secretarial support to the team
- Assist in ad hoc assignments as required
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years' of related work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Mature, responsible, good time management, detail-oriented and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese is a must
- Excellent Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.