Personal Assistant, Hedge Fund, 55k
$55000 - 55000 / month
Central and Western District
29 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a very well reputed Hedge Fund, with a stable environment and excellent culture.
Their office is based in Central, HK, the role will directly support the Chairman on both his business and personal duties, including diary and calendar management, liaising with other senior officials, handling expenses, presentations, seminars and arranging travel logistics.
- Support the Chairman (Regional Office) daily schedule, meeting arrangement, travel arrangement and expanses claim
- Coordinate meetings, prepare agenda, minutes, as well as meeting and presentation materials
- Liaise with secretaries with external stakeholders such as business leaders, multilateral organisations, local and foreign governments and regulators, to facilitate communication and work flow.
- Arrange the booking of conference rooms, transport, and restaurants
- Monitoring and responding to post and/or emails, prioritising correspondence and using initiative to route emails to the appropriate individuals for action
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Education in a Secretarial of office administration course
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proven experience of providing confidential Executive support to Senior Management in Multi - National environment.
- Excellent time management skills, highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300