Personal Assistant, HK Investment Management, 25k
$25000 - 25000 / month
Central and Western District
July 11, 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client, located in the Centrium Central, is a Hong Kong based Financial Services company with around 10-15 people in the company, focusing on pre-IPO investments backed by a large well renowned organization.
Currently hiring a replacement headcount for a Personal Assistant to the CEO, handling his travel and diary arrangements, minutes, documents and other administration duties.
- Support the CEO with his daily schedule
- Provide general secretarial support to the team
- Coordinate meetings and make travel arrangements
- Handle telephone calls
- Prepare meeting agenda, minutes, as well as presentation materials using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Manage documents including filing and archiving
- Manage the reception area and welcome visitors
- Perform miscellaneous administrative and personnel duties such as mailing, ordering stationary, overseeing the arrangements for office cleaning & maintenance, and supervising the tea lady.
- Any other duties as assigned by his/her superiors
- Degree holder in business administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 1-2 years solid PA experience
- Completely trustworthy in handling confidential information
- Good in both written and spoken English & Putonghua
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, responsible, able to work under pressure & overtime
- Immediate available is highly preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.