Personal Assistant, Hong Kong Bank, 30-40k
$30000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
18 December 2018
Jobs at Robert Half
Our client, Headquartered in Hong Kong, is a Hong Kong bank. With 100 years of history, it has over 200 outlet globally and is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It has total assets of over USD103 billion.
The role will support the Executive Director on a Personal Assistant basis, handling his personal matters, ranging from drivers and domestic helpers, personal trips, travel visas, home renovation / relocations and other personal matters. This person will report directly to the Executive Director and will have excellent exposure to senior management.
- Support the Executive Director on his daily schedule, meeting arrangement, travel arrangement and expanses claims
- Pro-actively manage diaries, make appointments and coordinate internal and external meetings
- Arrange the booking of conference rooms, transport, and restaurants
- Monitoring and responding to post and/or emails, prioritising correspondence and using initiative to route emails to the appropriate individuals for action
- Assist in event planning, coordination of guest meeting and social functions
- Organising complex travel arrangements
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong verbal and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proven experience of providing confidential Executive support to Senior Management in Multi - National environment.
- Excellent time management skills, highly organised with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Extremely organized and detail orientated
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300