Personal Assistant/30-40k/Willing to travel/Good Mandarin
HKD30000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
3 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an internet-based technology and cultural enterprise headquartered in Shenzhen, China. A Chinese multinational investment holding conglomerate, whose subsidiaries specialise in various Internet-related services and products, entertainment, artificial intelligence and technology both in China and globally.
- Responsible for providing executive secretarial support to Director (Chinese male).
- Preparing meeting agendas, coordinating meeting participants (internal and external), and managing meeting reminder as needed.
- Arranging business trips and expenses
- Follow up with meeting minutes where appropriate
- Consolidate different business analysis, reports and results from respective teams across regions in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor projects to ensure timelines are met
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese, and ability to type Chinese
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- *WILLING TO TRAVEL
- Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300