Platform Dev Engineer (Java)- Insurance-Up to 65k -12M
HK$50,000.00 - HK$65,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
15 July 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is an Asia-based private investment group, focusing on the insurance business. They have grown rapidly across the region and have established themselves as an innovative, dynamic player across key markets.
- Lead the design and development of the Platform in Microsoft Azure Cloud with Java microservices, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure SQL Database, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Adobe Experience Manager, Software AG API Gateway
- Define and manage the architecture of Java microservices and container technologies
- Deliver the prototype and PoC quickly with microservices, container technologies in Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Own and manage the entire source code of the Platform
- Lead on-site/offshore vendor development team in the project. Ensure they are aligned with the architecture and design
- Ensure the code quality, security and stability of the Platform
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture team to ensure the Platform delivered as per the architecture and the design. Ensure solutions are aligned with the group enterprise architecture standards.
- Identify technology and delivery risks associated with proposed solutions to ensure that necessary measures are taken to mitigate these risks.
- Hands-on at Java microservices
- Hands on at cloud computing (Azure / AWS)
- Hands-on at container and microservices technologies
- At least 7+ years IT experience mandatory, experience in insurance or financial services is a plus
- Significant demonstrable experience working in an IT Technical Architecture function in a multi-national company or leading management consultancy mandatory
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills at a senior level
- Fluent English mandatory, Cantonese and Putonghua preferable
- Experience of working in different Asia countries preferable
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300