PMO Analyst- MNC FI- 6 Months rolling - $30-$55K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 22 September 2017
A multi-national company is urgently looking for 2 PMO Analysts, initially on a 6 months contract basis.
The role would cover the following key areas:
- Liaise with country PMO to assess the demands completeness.
- Manage demands and projects.
- Assesses variances from the project plan, gathers metrics, and develops and recommends changes to keep the project.
- Ensure the integrity of all data captured.
- Monitors project milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of project schedule and impact of changes to a project on the balance of the portfolio (what-if analysis).
- Prepare management presentation for regular governance meeting and project/portfolio status dashboard for review with country PMO.
To qualify as a PMOanalyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- A minimum of 6 years' experience in support the PMO office in multi-national Financial services firms
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,