PMO Analyst ( up to 55k) - Rolling 6 months Contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 17 November 2017
Our client, a multinational bank is urgently looking for an experienced PMO analyst to work on a large scale regional project.
The role as PMO Analyst will include the following responsibilities:
- Lead a central governance structure to oversee accounting and valuation projects, supported major client on-boarding initiatives with consistent support to internal and client senior management reporting
- Develop control framework based on Group standard project management practice
- Lead the development of change control procedures, central artifact repository, and maintenance of program wide risk, issues and post-live production tracking to transition services
- Provide guidance to project managers and business stakeholders on business case writing and development
- Lead the development of business proposals to fund major initiatives within program office and update cost to track benefit for senior management and portfolio team for review
- Perform routine audit on program work stream deliverables and adherence to tool sets to drive consistency in transformation specific initiatives
- Lead review of deliverables for completeness and development of standard document sign-off specific to meet client specific requirements as well as internal organizational standard
- Trained project teams on use Clarity PPM, project scheduling tools (MS Project / Open Workbench) and standard project deliverable writing (Terms of Reference / BRD / Functional / Status Reporting / Project closure). Led consistent quality of outputs created and standard use of project system to ensure central storage of information for management review.
Looking for a strong PMO Analyst with strong stakeholder management, experience of working with dysfunctional teams and ability to make them work well together. Must have the below profile:
- University Degree holder
- At least 5 years' experience
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment and assertiveness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must speak native or very fluent English
- Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,