Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 24 August 2017
An exciting and interesting opportunity has come up with an international insurance and banking company, looking for a PMO Manager starting immediately.
As PMO Manager your role will entail the following :
- Perform Project health check and provide recommendations to project owners and project managers on follow up and action items.
- Provide continuous coaching and advisory to Project Managers. Mentor and coach team members to promote individual team member skill set growth and define career development plans for project/program managers
- Engage project manager community regularly by conducting regular refresher training, knowledge sharing, and induction course to new joiner on established Project Delivery Life Cycle (PDLC)
- Report overall program & project status (progress, risks & issues, cross-project dependencies) to executive leadership team
In order to qualify for this role, you will have the following:
- Have experience setting PMO function from scratch.
- Can anticipate the needs of the customer and the working environment.
- Practical experience in managing stakeholders.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Previous PMO manager experience.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,