Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 22 September 2017
An exciting and interesting opportunity has come up with an international insurance and banking company, looking for a PMO Manager starting immediately.
As PMO Manager your role will entail the following :
- Setting up PM Office from scratch by developing/updating the project management governance process.
- Tracking progress, identifying risks and highlighting and escalating any issues to the managementCommunicate and coordinate with stakeholders.
- Establish a plan to automate any new operational procedure introduced to the business.
- Develop an interim streamlined process to minimize the impact on current operational workload.
- Ensure management of all projects are managed in accordance with companies best practice guidelines.
In order to qualify for this role, you will have the following:
- Have experience within an insurance or banking environment.
- Can anticipate the needs of the customer and the working environment.
- Practical experience in managing stakeholders.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Previous PMO manager experience.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,