PMO Manager- MNC FI $40-$70K 6months rolling contract
$40000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
19 December 2018
A multi-national financial institution is urgently looking for 2 PMO Managers initially on a 6 months contract.
As a PMO Manager, you will report into Head of Programme Office, responsible for the following:
- Oversee programme and project governance
- Monitor project performance schedules
- Drive process improvements and project governance
- Engage and guide project sponsors, project managers, business owners in improving their project execution capabilities
- Ensure governance procedures are adhered for all projects throughout their project life cycle
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Review business cases
- Coordinate regular project health check reviews
- At least 6 years of PMO / consulting experience within financial services environment
- Previous PMO set up, managing experience is mandatory
- Degree qualified
- Strong knowledge of financial services
- Fluency in English a must
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300