PMO Officer (Renewable contract) 40K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 10 April 2017
Our client is an international and reputable brokerage firm with a regional office in Hong Kong. Due to their aggressive expansion plans, they are currently looking to hire a PMO Office to join their growing team.
This exceptional role will see you provide leadership and management to a portfolio of projects and perform the following duties:
- Provide regional coordination and consultancy support for project teams in the region.
- Responsible for defining and maintaining project processes and standards.
- Project management in scheduling, preparation and meeting arrangement with various regional stakeholders.
- Consolidation and prepare regular progress reports for management review
- Effective facilitation, tracking and reporting duties for senior management.
You have amassed an outstanding career history in project management to date, and now you are looking for opportunities to capitalize on your operational background.
- Degree qualified in Business, Computer Science or other related field.
- At least 3 years of outstanding experience managing projects or in PMO
- Strong organizational, coordination skills
- Knowledge of PMO best practices (reporting, communication channels, leading meetings etc.) to be able to set up a function and bring new ideas
- Knowledge of Banking or insurance industry
- Fluency in English is a must
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road