PMO Officer (Vendor Management) -12Months-Max 23k-Banking
HK$18,000.00 - HK$25,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
10 September 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading bank with a very strong reputation and brand within financial sector. With the expansion in APAC, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations
As a PMO (Vendor Management), your responsibilities will be:
- performs vendor registration support to fulfill the bank policy on vendor management
- performs vendors selection for all procurement request
- performs due-diligent/ connection relation review for selected vendors
- conduct annual review for all vendors
- Manage vendors on solution delivery and technical support.
- Approximately 3 years of vendor management experience
- Proficient in the methods and techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of Project/Programme
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written while Cantonese is a MUST
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300