Private Banking - Assistant Manager, Account Management
$480000 - 600000 / month
Central and Western District
11 January 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is one of the top tier private bank with strong presence worldwide.
They are currently looking for an Account Management Associate/ Assistant Manager to facilitate onboarding and account opening process by liaising with internal and external parties, reviewing documents, and ensuring documentation and information comply with the firm global standard.
- Monitor accounting opening process to ensure smooth on boarding process
- Conduct proper due diligence in opening of new accounts and take charge of account opening process to ensure firm global regulations and any local regulatory requirements are met
- Work closely with AML/Compliance and Business manager to identify any high risk accounts
- Liaise with Sales team in regards of account opening documents
- Review and approve Credit Applications for all relevant information
- Work closely with different internal stakeholders in regards of latest KYC and client documentation requirements
- Must possess at least 5 years' experience in client on boarding or handling new account documents in private banking sector
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good analytical and follow-up skills
- Organized and detail-orientated
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work independently
- Willingness to work overtime when needed
- Ability to influence others at all levels
- Strong at Microsoft Word / Excel
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.