Private Equity Fund Accounting, senior fund expertise, 40k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 October 2017
An excellent opportunity to closely work with all levels of personnel including senior management and external service providers in ensuring timely and accurate internal and external reporting for investment funds.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing financial statements for PE funds and their related fund administrators
- Work with auditors and tax advisors on annual audits, tax fillings for fund/investor, and tax structuring for funds and investments
- Cash ,management of investment pools
- Prepare investment performance analysis and related presentation material for board meeting
- Assist other teams in transaction execution, funding and settlement
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related disciplines and a qualified accountant is required
- Minimum 4 years' experience at private equity fund managers/administrators
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Open for big 4 candidates
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,