Procurement Ops Analyst (20-25k) 6 months rolling contract
$240000 - 300000 / month
Central and Western District
19 December 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious investment banking group providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for a Procurement Operations Analyst to support the procurement operations manager as well as providing oversight to the outsourced service provider of the daily operations.
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Assist Procurement Manager with overseeing the outsourced offshore team
- Prepare reports for Procurement Ops Managers with updates to continuous improvements initiatives
- Monitor that all initiatives are completed by the agreed upon target date
- Complete appropriate due diligence to resolve any issues that would negatively affect the completion of the initiative
- Document and escalate any issues that he/she cannot resolve on his own to the appropriate Procurement Operations manager
- Participate in projects originated by other business groups that touch the Ariba system or the procurement process
- Ensure purchase orders (PO) are created for all requests that are submitted to the team
- When necessary, work with Admins/Office Managers to obtain all the necessary information to process the request
- Work with Service Managers to get approval and certification for new and/or discontinued equipment
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in procurement operation role, with experience of in investment banking background
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.
- Experience in Ariba application
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Immediately available is preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.