Procurement Ops Manager (35-45k) 6 months rolling contract
$420000 - 540000 / month
Central and Western District
19 December 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious investment banking group providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for a Procurement Operation Manager that has experiences in Ariba Application.
The role will consist of providing Governance and oversight to the Outsourced service provider and work with our key stake holders in Sourcing and the Business on time sensitive deals/transactions.
In addition, the role will require the individual to drive process improvement by leveraging best practices. They will also support and advise management on strategic initiatives when identifying improvement opportunities in the business processes.
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Working closely with the Procurement Operations BPO center ensuring all targets and deliverables are being met.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly oversight of the following; E-mail queue management, Vendor Enablement Procurement Support, Call Back Verification, VAT (reverse charge review), Vendor Discount Program and various other operational activities.
- Manage one staff member
- Partnering with Sourcing and the Business on executing high visibility transactions
- Working with suppliers on obtaining quotes and managing inventory
- Partnering with Expense Management team on open invoices and receiving related matters
- Updating Standard Operating Procedures; working with leadership team to better understand process so documents are clear and concise.
- Assist with Oder Placing during high volume periods
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in procurement operation role, with experience of in investment banking background
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.
- Experience in Ariba application
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Immediately available is preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.