Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 21 August 2017
A multi national financial institution is urgently looking for an experienced Program Director coming from a compliance background,
The role as Program Director will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage all firm wide compliance policies-establishing and maintaining policy standards
- Responsible for all changes relating to Tax on-boarding, client (account) remediation, tax reporting and withholding.
- Manage a global team of business analysts, project managers and operations SME's
- Establish standards and governance over policies across all business and geographies
- Group operations Lead on group FATCA program.
- Successfully implement new on-boarding solutions for automated exchange of information.
- Develop requirements for and overseeing development and deployment of a global repository and presentation system for policies and procedures.
- A multi national financial institution is urgently looking for an experienced Program Director coming from a compliance background
- Strong program management skills, senior stakeholder management (to communicate and work with director level and above)
- Ability to communicate effectively upwards and downwards
- Must have clear and concise communication style
- Strong fluent English or a native speaker
- Previous program level experience.
- Global or regional experience
Send your resume (in WORD format) by clicking the apply button now LPT-9886. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,