Program Lead (Aladdin)- MNC FI 100-150K
$100000 - 150000 / month
Central and Western District
14 February 2018
A multi-national financial institution is urgently looking for an experienced Program Lead to work on a large scale cross-functional project to lead the implementation of Blackrock/ Aladdin, on a 12 months rolling contract.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the implementation of Blackrock/Aladdin
- Monitoring and controlling multiple projects and maintaining in deep relationship with Project Managers, Program Managers and other Stakeholder to achieve projects goal.
- Reviewing projects performances to ensure project revenue forecast plan within the portfolio are achieved on schedule, on scope, and on budget and satisfy to the customer with the evidences of status reports.
- Provide advises and support projects rescue management by creating the what-if analysis, make any recommendations which are implemented in strategic options related to the implementation of projects.
- Facilitate the preparation of escalation process in the case that problems occur beyond the authorization level.
- Enhance Program Management Office values; get buy-in and involvement from Executives, Projects Managers, as well as Resources Manager in order to achieve the project's goals effectively and efficiently.
- At least 10 years of Programme management/lead experience within banking
- Must have Aladdin (Blackrock) experience
- Strong knowledge of financial services
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams
- Good knowledge of program and project management methods including MSP and PRINCE2
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs
- Must speak native or very fluent English
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.