Program Manager - Insurance- $80-$120K
$80000 - 120000 / month
Central and Western District
August 29, 2018
A multi-national financial institution is urgently looking for an experienced Program Manager to launch a new insurance product: Employee Benefits, initially on a 12 months contract.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Running a new product launch from scratch
- Monitoring and controlling multiple projects and maintaining in deep relationship with Project Managers, Program Managers and other Stakeholder to achieve projects goal.
- Reviewing projects performances to ensure project revenue forecast plan within the portfolio are achieved on schedule, on scope, and on budget and satisfy to the customer with the evidences of status reports.
- Provide advises and support projects rescue management by creating the what-if analysis, make any recommendations which are implemented in strategic options related to the implementation of projects.
- Facilitate the preparation of escalation process in the case that problems occur beyond the authorisation level.
- Enhance Program Management Office values; get buy-in and involvement from Executives, Projects Managers, as well as Resources Manager in order to achieve the project's goals effectively and efficiently.
- At least 10 years of Programme management experience within financial services environment
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the program
- Strong knowledge of Insurance
- Previous experience in launching new product
- Employee benefits exposure
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams
- Must speak fluent English
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.