Project Director 90k-100k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 04 December 2017
An exciting and interesting opportunity has come up with a leading bank, looking for a Project Director starting immediately.
As Project Director your role will entail the following :
- Establish business design for Operating model, Control and Compliance frameworks, and Business requirements.
- Dealing with and influencing Front Office Senior Management.
- Be responsible for all changes relating to Tax On-Boarding, Client (Account) Remediation, Tax Reporting and Withholding.
- Provide expert insight into Compliance and Regulatory related projects/issues.
In order to qualify for this role, you will have the following:
- Project lead experience within a Compliance/Regulatory related project.
- Have extensive end-to-end project life cycle experience (with most exposure in initiation, analysis, design and deployment.
- Can do attitude with strong soft skills and understanding of the importance of stakeholder management and structured delivery.
- Understand impact of transaction taxes on product lifestyle.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,