Project Management Office Analyst 60K-80k 6 months renewal
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 26 May 2017
Don't miss this rare chance to capitalize on your leadership and process development skills. Our client is a highly successful company enjoying sustainable long term growth. Ongoing expansion has created an exciting new role for a PMO Director to lead the Project Management Office (PMO) across the implementation of project management tools and practices to ensure projects are delivered effectively and on time. The focus here is leadership and process development, and this outstanding role is more suited to experts with an operational background rather than an IT background.
This exceptional role will see you provide leadership and mentoring to the PMO team members, and all colleagues who have a stake in the delivery of projects - this includes the Executive Team and IT. You will need to drive project governance across the business and provide performance tracking to a diverse range of colleagues.
Your Skills & Experience
- Formal Project Management Methodology certification such as PRINCE2 or PMBoK.
- Impressive experience spanning at least five years running a PMO / Project Delivery team.
- An outstanding track record of implementing/maturing project management capability across an organisation.
- Proven experience managing a portfolio of projects and driving project governance using a range of methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Brilliant experience managing and delivering successful programs that are cross functional and multi-year in timeline.
- Well-developed communication skills, and high level influencing skills.
- The ability to both build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Extensive partner management experience.
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,