Project Management Office Analyst - Top Tier Bank - 30k
$30000 - 30000 / month
Central and Western District
6 February 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a top-tier Chinese bank with branches across the globe providing a list of different financial products. They have recently kick-started a billion dollar high-profile system revamp programme and hiring a Project Management Office Analyst to join their PMO team to assist the programme's progress.
They are looking for a PMO with previous project governance and finance experience. Candidates must be able to speak and write Chinese.
A Project Management Office Analyst will be expected to:
- Assist PMO Lead with management of IT Project Portfolio
- Responsible for all project governances such as business case review, approval, financial & resource utilization tracking, project status tracking and as well as internal control reviews/ audit exercises
- Provide visibility of IT execution via composing various reports & dashboard
- Devise and maintain effective metrics in various IT functions
- Analyze and study project and financial data/ metrics for issue identification and continuous improvement
- Identify opportunities for process simplification
- Identify and arrange suitable training for project managers
- Maintain and strengthen overall project management competency of the department
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Programme Management Office
- Experience on project/ programme management, controls & audit, business process review is advantageous
- Banking or financial industry work experience is not a must
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and able to work independently by influencing stakeholders at different levels
- Business-minded, performance-driven, results-oriented
- Good commercial knowledge in Banking, Information Technology and relevant disciplines
- Proficiency in various presentation and analysis tools such as Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project, etc.
- Previous work experience in Project Governance and Finance.
- Good communication skill in both written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Certified PMI PMP is preferable
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.