Project Manager - $45k - $55k HKD per month
HK$45,000.00 - HK$55,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
19 August 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
- Work closely with Project Team and Transformation Team to support the new procurement system roll out
- Support Sourcing / Operations / Accounts Payable Team to define the functional process requirements
- Work with a range of stakeholders such as external suppliers, internal users and project working groups members to manage users' issues, compliance process etc.
- Drive and operationalize project on-time and deliver optimum customer experience within a complex and changing internal and external business environment
- Accountable for successful delivery of all the Procurement project and ensuring benefits realisation.
- Formulate and monitor project plans and strategic initiatives.
- Support data and suppliers migration as well as suppliers onboarding engagement
- Manage UAT process internally and externally.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by superior.
- At least 5 years' experience of managing key projects within procurement area preferably in financial industry
- High level of business acumen and procurement system knowledge, preferably in Oracle Fusion Procurement and Expense Modules
- Experience in running cross functional transformation initiatives
- Excellent communication skills and able to demonstrate leadership skill
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent developed interpersonal skills and ability to work within a large network of cross functional stakeholders
- University degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Strong attentiveness to detail, with ability to work independently for multi masks and under pressure with strong self-motivation.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please also send your CV to [email protected]
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300