Project Manager (50K to 70K) 12 months contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 18 July 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking client providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for a project manager that have experiences in process review and re-engineering
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Review, update and define standardised procedure in insurance elated projects.
- Domain knowledge in banking or insurance backgrounds
- Knowledge in SDLC, able to communicate with IT team, business users and vendors
- Define and document the roles and responsibilities for each process.
- Review the existing controls, KPIs, SLAs.
- Familiar working in Agile environment is an advantage
- Reviewing existing process and re-engineering
- Bridging between IT and businesses, able to write functional specifications and translate to IT languages
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 4 years of work experience in the financial institutions (insurance or banking preferred)
- Experience in working in Agile environment is an advantage
- Significant experience in process definition, review and documentation.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Previous exposure to large-scale transversal projects in financial institutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Certified six sigma or LEAN is an advantage
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,