Project Manager (60K+) 12 months renewal contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 10 April 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for project managers that have experiences in digital projects within the banking/insurance sectors.
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Review, update and define standardised procedure in related projects.
- Domain knowledge in core banking backgrounds
- Knowledge in Agile, able to communicate with IT and digital team, business users and vendors
- Define and document the roles and responsibilities for each process.
- Ability to run projects end-to-end
- Experience in managing digital projects/initiatives within banking/insurance sectors.
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 6 years of work experience in the banking/insurance sectors
- Experience in managing banking projects, with domain knowledge in digital banking, familiar with banking products and operations
- Significant experience in process definition, review and documentation.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Previous exposure to large-scale transversal projects in financial institutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in working on regional size projects
- Senior stakeholders management and able to chair steering committees
- Familiar working in Agile environment
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road