Project Manager (60K+) 6 months renewal contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 03 August 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for project managers that have experiences in core banking.
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Review, update and define standardised procedure in related projects.
- Domain knowledge in core banking backgrounds
- Knowledge in SDLC, able to communicate with IT and digital team, business users and vendors
- Define and document the roles and responsibilities for each process.
- Review the existing controls, KPIs, SLAs.
- Experience in digital banking (mobile, wechat, website) projects
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 6 years of work experience in the financial institutions (banking preferred)
- Experience in managing banking projects, with domain knowledge digital banking
- Significant experience in process definition, review and documentation.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Previous exposure to large-scale transversal projects in financial institutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Familiar working in Agile environment
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,