Project Manager (60K-80k) 12 months renewal contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 10 April 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking/insurance groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for project managers that have experiences in digital transformation projects.
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Review of the IFRS9 model and reporting solution and manage deliverables
- Leading business impact assessment of modelling output on the business, working with various business stakeholders
- Contributing to model design and development activities in the wholesale credit risk area
- Experience in leading regulatory and IFRS9 projects
- Senior stakeholders management
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- Experience in participating in IFRS 9 projects, especially from business and functional perspective
- Appropriate understanding of modelling (wholesale credit risk) and requirements for validation to keep them fit for purpose
- Wholesale banking credit risk experience
- Senior stakeholders management, effective communications and reporting skills-both verbal and written
- Project management/organisation skills
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road