Project Manager (65k-85k) 6months contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 19 September 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking/Insurance groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking for project managers that have experiences in managing various business projects
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Review, update and define standardised procedure in IT related projects.
- Domain knowledge in banking or insurance backgrounds
- Knowledge in SDLC, able to communicate with IT team, business users and vendors
- Define and document the roles and responsibilities for each process.
- Review the existing controls, KPIs, SLAs.
- Experience in leading large scale finance transformation projects, preferably with experience setting up shared services
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- At least 8 years of work experience in the financial institutions (insurance or banking preferred)
- Experience in managing large-scale finance transformation projects
- Experience in managing projects that involved shared services set up will be a huge advantage
- Significant experience in process definition, review and documentation.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Previous exposure to large-scale transversal projects in financial institutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, capability in handling senior stakeholders.
- Independent and able to drive things
- Immediate availability.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,