Project Manager (Cloud) - Technology - 70k
$70000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
20 February 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading insurance business with a very strong reputation and brand in wider global markets.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Taking responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of small to medium-scale projects, actively participating in all phases of the project
- Ensuring Project Integration, Scope, Quality, Resource, Cost, Communication, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholder and Time are managed
- Throughout the process, providing status reporting to the stakeholders on progress against delivery plans
- Providing effective leadership to the project team ensuring that team members are motivated and developing their skills and experience
- Ensuring that assigned projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and actioned. Producing appropriate documentation to support these processes
- Ensuring alignment of service management designs to the service models and standards
- University Degree Holder in Information Technology
- Recognized project management certification, e.g. PMP
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in which at least 3 years in managerial position with regional coverage OR an equivalent combination of qualifications and relevant experience
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in the principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation, e.g. PRINCE2
- Familiar with automated tools to assist in the project management process, by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time recording. Tools and techniques for risk management, e.g. Open Workbench, Microsoft Project, Agile Project Management, Scrum, Critical Project Management
- Proficient in the methods and techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of projects. Examples: product/work breakdown structures, base-lining, critical path analysis, earned value, resource analysis, conflict resolution
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300