Project Manager - CRM
$720000 - 780000 / month
Central and Western District
5 January 2018
IT and technology
Our MNC client with a strong presence in the region is currently looking for a CRM Project Manager to join their expanding team
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, this role will take lead in the implementation of CRM projects.
- Plan and manage the overall project delivery, monitor schedule, cost, scope, resource requirements in conjunction with internal teams and external service providers.
- Manage project progress and provide regular updates to all key stakeholders.
- Document and manage risks and issues related to the project, drive for mitigation/improvement and alert management on key items.
- Work with technical team is ensuring compatibility and interoperability with existing computing systems.
- Driving appropriate quality assurance and quality control activities on project deliverables.
- Track record in Dynamics CRM project implementation.
- University degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business or similar.
- Industry experience in Relocations, Logistics or similar.
- 4-6 years of experience in a project/program management capacity.
- Polite, clear and concise communication.
- PMP certified.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.