Project Manager - Data Warehouse (Renewable Contract)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 11 April 2017
Our client is a rapidly expanding insurance and investment company. As their presence grows in APAC they are looking to expand their project team and is looking for consultants with insurance and investment area exposure.
- Responsible for data warehouse implementation project for buy side business
- Work closely with business users to gather requirements for data reporting
- Manage data conversion and testing efforts for business teams
- Work with a team of developers to define specifications for any customizations needed
- Work closely with diverse stakeholders gather requirement needs
You are organised, with a positive, "can do" approach towards customers. You function brilliantly in a dynamic project environment and you're passionate about seeing a project through to completion - on time and on budget.
- Degree qualified in Business, Computer Science or other related field.
- At least seven years of outstanding experience managing projects or hands on equity product development experience
- An impressive exposure in the investment area (insurance or banking)
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to collaborate with and manage a diverse team.
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin would be advantageous
- Candidates with less experience would be considered for the Senior Business Analyst position.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,