Project Manager - IFRS 9 (Renewable Contract)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 10 April 2017
Our client is a dynamic, growth-focused company looking for talented individuals to join the IFRS 9 reporting project. This brilliant role is an opportunity to be part of the company's growth journey as you share and contribute ideas with a high energy team and bring excellent possibilities to your career.
For the Project Manager position, you will be responsible to:
- Patriciate in the project for changes in IFRS 9 requirements
- Formulate and review internal policies for compliance with group policies
- Communicate with HKMA on submission requirements
- Manage and execute project on report format and regulatory requirements
- Work closely with business, finance and accounting departments
You are organised, with a positive, "can do" approach towards customers. You function brilliantly in a dynamic project environment and you're passionate about seeing a project through to completion - on time and on budget. You have the confidence to be assertive towards project task owners, and your outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal, let you maintain a clear flow of information and updates to team members, customers and third parties.
- Degree qualified in Business, Computer Science or other related field.
- Previous experience in reporting or compliance related projects, previous exposure with IFRS 9 is an added advantage.
- At least 8 years of experience managing projects
- An impressive technical background with programming experience would be advantageous
- Brilliant interpersonal skills to collaborate with and manage a diverse team.
- A commitment to maintaining a positive relationship with clients and providers.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
41 Connaught Road